Topic: Stolen Bread? [Friday 5, August 2016]
Memorise: Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel. –Proverbs 20:17
Read: Ephesians 4:28 (KJV)
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Bible in One Year: 1 Peter 1-4, Psalms 28
MESSAGE:
We live in a time when the nature of man is so selfish that all he does is think about himself continually. How much can I get? What will I gain? What do I have at stake? Of what interest will this be to me? This is why you see people transferring the resources meant for an entire nation into their private coffers.
Read more>>
Memorise: Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel. –Proverbs 20:17
Read: Ephesians 4:28 (KJV)
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Bible in One Year: 1 Peter 1-4, Psalms 28
MESSAGE:
We live in a time when the nature of man is so selfish that all he does is think about himself continually. How much can I get? What will I gain? What do I have at stake? Of what interest will this be to me? This is why you see people transferring the resources meant for an entire nation into their private coffers.
Read more>>

No comments:
Post a Comment