Topic: Don’t Let the Devil Steal It [August 9, 2016]
Memorise: For it is like a man who was about to take a long journey, and he called his servants together and entrusted them with his property…. He who had received one talent also came forward, saying, Master, I knew you to be a harsh and hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you had not winnowed [the grain]. So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is your own. - Matthew 25:14, 24-25
Message:
Jesus often gave people illustrations containing life lessons that could be applied to common situations in which most anyone can find themselves at any given time.
Read more>>
Memorise: For it is like a man who was about to take a long journey, and he called his servants together and entrusted them with his property…. He who had received one talent also came forward, saying, Master, I knew you to be a harsh and hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you had not winnowed [the grain]. So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is your own. - Matthew 25:14, 24-25
Message:
Jesus often gave people illustrations containing life lessons that could be applied to common situations in which most anyone can find themselves at any given time.
Read more>>

No comments:
Post a Comment