Topic: Confrontation Can Be Loving [July 4, 2016]
Memorise: If your brother wrongs you, go and show him his fault, between you and him privately. If he listens to you, you have won back your brother. - Matthew 18:15
Message:
When Dave and I got married, I was a nightmare to get along with. I just wanted to stay in control because I thought that was the only way I could keep from being hurt. Plus I have a pretty aggressive personality to begin with, so that combined with a lot of dysfunction in my background did not make me a very nice woman.
Read more>>
Memorise: If your brother wrongs you, go and show him his fault, between you and him privately. If he listens to you, you have won back your brother. - Matthew 18:15
Message:
When Dave and I got married, I was a nightmare to get along with. I just wanted to stay in control because I thought that was the only way I could keep from being hurt. Plus I have a pretty aggressive personality to begin with, so that combined with a lot of dysfunction in my background did not make me a very nice woman.
Read more>>

No comments:
Post a Comment