Topic: Grace All The Way [Saturday June 4, 2016]
Text: Romans 15:14-22
Key Verse: "I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God" (Romans 15:17).
Nearing the close of his seminal epistle to the Romans, Apostle Paul goes back to the key concept of grace with which he started the letter. The book continues with the affirmation that we are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary.
Text: Romans 15:14-22
Key Verse: "I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God" (Romans 15:17).
Nearing the close of his seminal epistle to the Romans, Apostle Paul goes back to the key concept of grace with which he started the letter. The book continues with the affirmation that we are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary.

No comments:
Post a Comment