Topic: Obstinacy Is Damning [Monday May 23, 2016]
Text: Amos 4:1-13
Key Verse: "And I also have given you cleanness of teeth…yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel" (Amos 4:6, 12).
A watchful and dutiful mother looked out of the window on the snow-covered driveway. Sighting her seven-year old son sled into the street, she called him into the house and reprimanded him, "Danny, I have told you never to slid into the street!" Throughout the day, Danny heard the laughter of happy neighbourhood children as they ramped and sledded in the snow. When the day was almost gone, Danny pleaded "can't I go out now mom?"
Text: Amos 4:1-13
Key Verse: "And I also have given you cleanness of teeth…yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel" (Amos 4:6, 12).
A watchful and dutiful mother looked out of the window on the snow-covered driveway. Sighting her seven-year old son sled into the street, she called him into the house and reprimanded him, "Danny, I have told you never to slid into the street!" Throughout the day, Danny heard the laughter of happy neighbourhood children as they ramped and sledded in the snow. When the day was almost gone, Danny pleaded "can't I go out now mom?"

No comments:
Post a Comment